My Avatar!

My avatar sort of looks like me. She has light brown hair with blue eyes and so do I. Some of her likes and dislikes are like mine as well. A couple of things we don’t have in common is that I don’t have long hair and a fringe. She is also older than me. I’m only eleven years old. Her different likes are horse riding, tennis and  painting. her favourite thing to do in her spare time is read.

7 thoughts on “My Avatar!

1. Hey I really like your avatar. I was wondering what kind of pets do you have?I really like your widgets. Please comment back.

2. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

3. Hello Zarah, I also think your avatar looks a little like you. I have noticed that most girls in our class are using Dream Avatars as their avatar. I used a site called build your wild self. Please comment on my blog and look at my avatar.
    From Joseph

4. High Zarah,
    My name is Kevin Hutchinson, and I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. That is a really cool avatar. You said that your avatar is older than you; how much older is she? I have never created an avatar, but it seems really neat. Is there a reason you made your avatar older than you? Exercises, such as creating an avatars, are good for encouraging creativity, and being creative is a great skill to have throughout your life. Keep up the good work, and stay creative.